• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    I am very happy with OWB v1.25, with the JIT version also, as they actually work, which v1.24 with MorphOS v3.10 did not.

I have had very few negative issues with v1.25, and it now allows me to at least register and then login to F1 (Formula 1 racing car website) to see the live commentary of sessions for free. It also, so far, seems to be handling all the ebay changes that have been altered recently, and allows me to login to Parcel2go website, though I haven't ordered a delivery through the site as yet, but it looks like it will work OK - but I'll comment on that if it doesn't if/when that happens.

I haven't gone looking for socks recently, not even networked ones, but accessing ebay is a working experience, and I have not had any stalling moments so far that are worthy of mentioning.

So, for me, OWB v1.25/JIT is back on track, and as useable as I'd expect/hope it to be - great work MorphOS Team 8-)
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »28.07.18 - 05:03