• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    Zylesea
    Quote:

jacadcaps schrieb:
    Yes, well aware that the handling of connection issues is not ideal. It’ll improve in futue releases. Sending is done by contacting two servers (SMTP and IMAP) so if one connection gets stuck, the process will not complete.

I am currently busy with other stuff (but it’s stuff that will make me more efficient while programming Iris), but my current Iris build has OWBSlave integrated into main binary, and stable. 2 more weeks!

After giving this a lot of thought, I have decided to phase out POP3 support from Iris. This will happen in the next few versions. Due to time constraints, I’ll realistically be able to do either good POP3 support or things like calendar and contacts.

This is your chance to protest before the removal happens.

I vote for POP3 as I still do it the POP3 way (I prefer it locally) and YAM is okay, but I would welcome Iris as successor.
    Regarding a contact manager, I am working on my own (mailaddresses, web addresses, phone, addreses, birthdays, pictures, relation), hence no need, by me at least.

[ Editiert durch Zylesea 22.01.2019 - 16:12 ]
    --
    http://via.bckrs.de

Whenever you're sad just remember the world is 4.543 billion years old and you somehow managed to exist at the same time as David Bowie.
    ...and Matthias , my friend - RIP
  • »22.01.19 - 13:53
    Profile Visit Website