• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    What I usually do, is find a suitable PNG image, with transparency/alpha channel, from somewhere/anywhere online for what I want an icon for, and then it only needs to be resized via ShowGirls and saved as whatever name you want it to have, and with the suffix .info and there you have your new icon for MorphOS. 8-D

There isn't really any dedicated icon editor for MorphOS, though you can obviously use any of the support image editors and then save the image as I mentioned above. I complained about the lack of an icon editor when I first started using MorphOS, but now I am happy with the easy way my method works.

There are lots of icons already available, either in the Chrysalis pack, or elsewhere online such as Aminet or in the MorphOS Storage files, and probably lots more places besides those I've mentioned.

Anyhow, that's how I do it, and it works well for me, but others may use a different/alternative method of creating/saving icons for MorphOS.
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »30.04.17 - 03:18