• Caterpillar
    Caterpillar
    Waitsnake
    I run over that issue that it is not possible to login into google with OWB 1.24 (maybe because of missing JavaScript?).
    It shoud be working with OWB 1.25 on AROS. So I wonder if there are any news on the compiling of OWB 1.25 for MOS?

I was downloading the sources too just to see if it is possible to complie them in any way, but there are no informations in the archive how to setup a cross compiling enviroment and no hints how to do it.

Also Google brings no longer helpful informations on the topic of cross compiling for MOS.
    Even the MorphOS Library only links to an external swedish website that no longer exists(?).
    missing site about cross compiling

I think if here are still people with the knowladge in this forum the informations should be published again.
    Maybe an upload of the exsiting Debian amd64 Virtual mashine that jacadcaps mentions could be helpfull too.

Well this is just a thought. Since I lack of much C++ experience I don't think I could be really helpful here,
    but probably people like rlitt01 would have it much easier in the future to try there luck.
  • »12.05.17 - 15:33
    Profile Visit Website