• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    Wow! Sounds like a great event. Too bad its hours aren't longer, or held over multiple days. I'd love to plan a trip across the "pond" to attend that show, but not this year. I hope they continue to offer this show for many years to come in the future, so I can save up the money needed to make a trip to the UK to visit AmigaKit, and a few user groups, plus this event, and drive around the country to see my homeland. From what I have been able to trace, I have family roots from Wales and Ireland, and I am closely related to the Walt Disney family (directly related to his wife's mother/his mother-in-law). Maybe while I am there I could find more information about my Irish Churchill relatives, and see how far back in time I can trace our family roots? Unfortunately, my Father's parents both died while he was still a child, and I have almost zero information about them and the Morris family roots, but I have been told that it is a very common name in the UK, which will probably make it even harder to find a family connection.

I hope you are able to attend and set up some MorphOS systems for display, to show everyone how great it is running on old PPC Mac hardware. I'll be doing the same again this year at the 2017 AmiWest Show in Sacramento, California, in October. If we are lucky, one of the MorphOS Dev. Team members is going to attend AmiWest 2017, but until I get a definite confirmation from him, I will say no more.
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »17.05.17 - 23:18