• Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    BatteMan
    I know PSA hits a lot and can stop working 'cause of the rule of debug on the old versions of MorphOS (we had a "max hit" counter that stop a faulty application).

This option doesn't exist anymore (or I couldn't find it), so, maybe PSA works again.

--
    /me will try PSA tonight. /me wants to know ! ^^

[EDIT]
    After some fights, PSA "works" on my Powerbook but... it doesn't like HotBorder... (impossible to make a new project when HotBorder is active, the requester open and close immediatly, and menu under the title bar crashed PSA).

Without HotBorder, I succesfully loaded an mp3 and assigned it to track 1 and play it.

After that, the requester sucked again (open and close immediatly...) and I cannot load a second mp3/wav... But, if I save my session, quit and reload it, I can add a new sample. But, I need to save, quit, relaunch for every new sample I want to add.

I tried some options, and all seems to work. If the only problems is with the loading of new samples, it's easy to workaround. I don't make more tests...

Take a look at PSA_Tutorial1 and 2 on Aminet, it's a bit hard to use it if you don't take a look at those tuto.
    [/EDIT]

[EDIT 2]

I'll try to mount a little podcast with PSA, with some effects, cuts and fade.

I'll come back and I'll explain what works and what fails.
    [/EDIT 2]
    Proud user of MorphOS since 2003 !
  • »06.03.17 - 21:21
    Profile Visit Website