• Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    pegasos-sigi2
    Quote:

NewSense wrote:
    With the preview 4 release that is downloadable from MorphOS-Storage I put it all in RAM: with the full set of directories that Calimero needs, and it does now load up, and I see there is an option to pre-select the choice of many rows/colums the table should consist of - which is a nice feature, and that there are other pre-selected options for table sizes that a user might want to be able to quickly choose from, so that is also a good option. ;-)

Having said that, after opening a table, the table/row/columns themselves are still very 'fickle', i.e. do not always react in the way they are supposed to; in that sometimes you type text into an area of a table cell - and it is shown on the screen; you then move to another cell and the text you type does not appear in the cell.

I just tried to get the table edit option to allow me to 'delete' it after 'editing' was virtually ineffective, and got a system error - so my system needs to be re-started. :-(

This "delete" bug is fixed in the next preview. But the next one needs more time, because the tableeditor was fully includet in the docwindow.
    Thanks to Geit, to show me a way to full include it in the MUI doc class. THANKS !
    Spreedy - The spreedsheet editor of MorphOS
    Calimero - Do you know about the new DTP Program for MorphOS ?
  • »29.10.16 - 08:44