• jPV
  • Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    jPV
    Quote:

szabesz wrote:
    Unfortunately, I can also report that I was not able to login to Gmail, and not because of some sort of annoying auto completion features, but because Gmail says (right after it has accepted my login credentials) that "cookies are not enabled" which is not the case, according to the settings they ARE enabled, but somehow Gmail uses a method to sore them which does not seem to be working with the version of OWB that is included in the MorphOS disk image.

Is there anything I could do, so that I can login to Gmail?

This is a very new bug, so we daily users haven't found, or had time to find, any solution to it yet. GMail used to work just fine for years, but now it broke down in last days/weeks. There is newer OWB available too (it's 1.23 which is included, but you can update to 1.24 too), but it doesn't help with this issue.

Few days ago I got Google's error page telling "Invalid request.", but now it said "Oops! Your browser seems to have cookies disabled. Make sure cookies are enabled or try opening a new browser window.", so it seems that GMail is also changing all the time now. We can try find a solution/setting or hope that it'll eventually changes to working again :)

[ Edited by jPV 19.07.2016 - 21:33 ]
  • »19.07.16 - 17:31
    Profile Visit Website