• Acolyte of the Butterfly
    Acolyte of the Butterfly
    @amigadave:
    this noobie-ness is more related to Amiga/MUI Stuff than to programming in general. I've never worked with MUI, locale und such stuff before I started using it with freepascal/LCL. I guess the MUI creators would cry if they look to LCL code see how I bend the MUI stuff to fit into the LCL-system ;-)

@polluks:

Thanks for report. The documentation I left out because of time.. too much other things to do at moment so I decided to keep them as private for pegasos-sigi2 (because thats the reason I included it) and describe them later for the public.

StyleGuide - Is there a written, some kind of official style guide? I never heard of.
    File -> Project could be done, even I do not really get the difference :-P, I'm more used to File
    and the "..." I never got that meaning, it seems very different in some applications.
    in some it means a requester/window will open... in other cases only for the one open filerequesters, others I do not see any clear line
    (EditPad in OS3.9 for example has ... for New... but there is no requester if you select it)

I thought "quit" is like "hide" an internal command handled already by MUI itself. So I'm not sure what to do here.
  • »12.07.16 - 18:20
    Profile Visit Website