• Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    Raf_MegaByte
    In the Amigaworld site discussion about the creation of a central OWB sourcecode repository for all the three main Amiga-like Operating Systems user and developer Deadwood from Poland (who actually is maintaing sources of OWB 1.25 for AmigaOS) affirmed candidly he solved a major memory leak in OWB.

Quote:

Odyssey 1.25 already has one serious memory leaks fixed and I'm working on fixing more cases. More reasons to have Odyssey 1.25 running on your platform

http://amigaworld.net/modules/news/article.php?storyid=7623&start=20#96802

I asked him if he is sure that he refers to the obnoxious RAM not being releasd bug that afflicts OWB sine ages, but he not answered, and it is four days he does not logs again on Amigaworld.net, or so it seems.

----

I also sent him a PM about another topic, that is the creation of a bounty to help developers to get rid of all endianess issues in Webkit Javascript core, but again he did not answered.

----

Does someone has contacts with deadwood in order to clarify about WHAT bug he solved, and spreading exactly the changelogs to original OWB code so we could fix the bugs that he affirmed as been solved?

Also could someone to ask him to create a directory "issues" into OWB sources repository in order to let me create the Endianess Quest Bounty using automatic bot present on Bountysource?

Thanks,

Raffaele

[ Edited by Raf_MegaByte 16.01.2016 - 09:25 ]
    Bill Gates "Think!", Steve Jobs: "Think different!" So... Let these guy continue blabbering thinking and enjoy computing! We are on Amiga!
  • »16.01.16 - 08:22