• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    Quote:

tolkien wrote:
    I have tried Blender in my powerbook g4 15" and can't see the text properly. It seems garbage symbols!
    If I click in full screen mode the text shows correct but when I joy with the GUI It becomes corrupted again.
    Any idea mates?

Grab.png

I have not used Blender on any platform so far, but demo'd it at the 2015 AmiWest Show for some of the people interested in what was included in the Chrysalis package. They noticed that it was a more recent version than they had available on AmigaOS4.1FE and also noticed the screen corruption, until I clicked anywhere on the screen and the text was then clear. I didn't play with it long enough to notice that the screen corruption returned, does it stay corrupted continuously after it becomes corrupted the 2nd time?

I have wondered how steep the learning curve is for Blender, as I have always wanted to learn how to use a 3D drawing program more efficiently, and have even purchased an older pre-owned version of LightWave 3D for Windows (version 8 or 9 I think) at a greatly reduced price, but have not spent too much time learning it either, so far.
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »26.10.15 - 18:23