• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    Hi Carsten, thanks for your explanation, and I think I understand what the program is functioning like, but I don't really understand why you would have a separate footer, and header from a typed page, as how is each page supposed to print out with a specific header and footer amongst the text in some sort of free-form and moving with the main body of the text, as it seems that the text formatting is not defined and entered in a set page format such as A4? How would you use such a Header/Footer system if it does not align with the top, and bottom of a page. I have never heard of such a system before - if I understand you correctly.

Also, I would send you the error messages but the system froze on my Mac Mini I tried typing some text into the GUI window, then I changed the background to the last one of the window images in the list - Zami.png, then clicked USE, and carried on typing only to find that the text then disappeared in the window, then the program as I tried to save whatever I had typed went into 'meditating' mode and then soon afterwards unceremoniously locked up the whole of MOS v3.7, so I had to reboot my Mac Mini from the power on button, which is quite rare to occur. Also I should add that there were no programs running in the background, apart from my usual WBStartup utilities, such as gTranslator, Clonck, Crabum, Wetter, etc, as supplied in the Chrysalis packs.

I am not going to try your program out again, well not for a while, until others report some sort of stability, and usefulness, as it just crashes all too frequently, and in such a way that I cannot even get the error message information on many of the occasions, as the system just locks-up/freezes.
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »18.12.14 - 00:21