• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    Quote:

pegasos-sigi2 wrote:
    Do you see the scrollbar on the right side of Text Input ?
    What it does?
    It is possible to scroll Text up and down, if the text input is greater than the Text window.
    It's no bug. It's a feature.

Hi Carsten, thanks for your reply, but I am not sure if it is as you describe what I am trying to explain.

So here goes, in the screenshot - calimero_0.5_b.jpg the right hand column I see the text "Note: if your firmware doesn't r", and then there seems to be a "white area" - looks like a 'footer' line followed by a short distance lower the word/figures - "Westerxxxx den 14.12.14" which led me to believe that was part of the footer, as the letters seem to be barely visible, just part of the 'ascenders' visible.

I can see there is a scrollbar to the right, but the image seems to indicate what I have described. If this is not the case and the areas I have mentioned are part of a document, and the lower section part of the GUI then I would then be mistaken, but it really doesn't look like that. So I hope to hear back from you with some clarification. Sorry if this takes you away from programming this software.

Obviously the same applies to the left hand column also - but I'm just describing this one side, and see if we then understand one another correctly) ;-)

I haven't had much luck in using/trying out Calimero v0.5 as it keeps crashing, and offering up some System error. I even got to a point where the whole GUI basically just disappeared on me, and I thought it had some sort of 'cloaking device' built-in as all I could see of the GUI was the shadow of the border edges of the GUI, no backdrop of the GUI, no gadgets, just the 'spooky' shadow. I then clicked where I thought the 'close' device would be and the 'shadow' disappeared/closed ........ weird, or what !

I think I'll leave it alone for a while and let you make some significant progress with this program before I give it a ttry out again, as it's just too flaky for me at the moment.
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »17.12.14 - 03:45