• Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    pegasos-sigi2
    1.) If i implement the standart, i can't find any think in the ebookmap-files.
    In the toc.nzx exists only one entry.
    The whole file with the maps, was not listed.
    It exists only in the listening of archive contents.
    If i follow the standart, i found only the cover, not the maps.
    The file is EPUB 2.0 so it must exist a NZX-File with the table of contents.
    Only if a reader have a fall back, and it search in the "content.opf" ( != Standart),
    i find the loosing file.

Quote:

geit wrote:
    Quote:

pegasos-sigi2 wrote:

The "absolutly mad" structure of ebookmap-files eat lot of my free time.

There is nothing mad about these ebookmap files. They are just normal epub files following the standards.

You really should not try to fix any book, but implement the standard properly and then - once it is working - go for the broken books like "Die Zukunft ist schön!" you brought up earlier, which is a really broken epub file with loads of errors in it. It is a perfekt example on how to not create ebooks.

It even looks like someone edited the files from a template by hand, as there are tons of unused dummy entries and wrong formatted (speaking of xhtml) lines to make the stuff more human readable, which violates the file format.

Do not use those files as template to build code on. You will fail. Use at least some more trusty stuff like wikipedia to get it done.

Geit
    Spreedy - The spreedsheet editor of MorphOS
    Calimero - Do you know about the new DTP Program for MorphOS ?
  • »21.09.14 - 19:24