• Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    pegasos-sigi2
    Please tell me the system errors. On my system i did't get errors at all.

Quote:

NewSense wrote:
    Hi Carsten, nice to see you have been busy working on improving this program.

Though, for me on my Mac Mini 1.5GHz, v0.3 seems a little more flaky than v0.2 and I had a few system errors, and had to reboot a few times as the programs had 'neutralised' MorphOS by sending the CPU activity to 100%, even though the program had caused the errors, and obviously was not going to do anything else, or even close/quit until I rebooted.

I just checked out the improvements to the program, and using the supplied Woman in White by Wilkie Collins, that I used as my example of the shortcomings of version 0.1, and I have just updated the other MorphOS forum page with those details - the link

https://morph.zone/modules/news/article_storyid_2166.html

I got the Archie comics to load up, but the Terrific_Comics_22 made with nitropdf I could not get it to load, and I had those issues/errors with that epub file. Of course the 'Die Zukunft ist schön' epub I could only find as a commercial/payable epub/book so I was not going to pay for a book in Deutsch that I don't have an interest in reading, as a result, I could not load that file to try it out.

I wish you success with this program, just keep at it. ;-)
    Spreedy - The spreedsheet editor of MorphOS
    Calimero - Do you know about the new DTP Program for MorphOS ?
  • »25.08.14 - 17:09