Grunch crashing with Pack Ultimate
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    WeiXing3D
    I just finished a fresh installation of MOS 3.1 and Pack Ultimate 3.1, after a new HDD replacement; yes the secon in 45 days. Just bad luck.

Anyways, I am don reinstalling almost everything I had before, but I can't finish the launching and configuration of the installataion of Grunch that came with Pack Ultimate. It stops and crashes my computer extracting file 60 or 62; I think is one of the MUIClass files.

Any ideas on how to fix this? Thanks.
    MacMini G4 1.5GHz with MorphOS 3.9 FPGA MiST w/AmigaOS 3.9 (PFS3), FPGA Replay w/AmigaOS3.9, Amiga 1200 SCSI CD-RW, X-SURF 100 w/Rapidroad USB, External FDD with Chinon and Gotek units and Acer Aspire One ICAROS
  • »31.08.12 - 03:38
  • Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    Download the latest version of Grunch and install it instead of using the one that came with the Pack Ultimate. The file is probably corrupted in some way.
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »31.08.12 - 04:29
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    WeiXing3D
    amigadave,
    Quote:

Download the latest version of Grunch and install it instead of using the one that came with the Pack Ultimate. The file is probably corrupted in some way.

This worked. I had to delete the installation that came with Pack Ultimate, and then I replaced it with the download from the Downloads section.

Thank you. :-)
    MacMini G4 1.5GHz with MorphOS 3.9 FPGA MiST w/AmigaOS 3.9 (PFS3), FPGA Replay w/AmigaOS3.9, Amiga 1200 SCSI CD-RW, X-SURF 100 w/Rapidroad USB, External FDD with Chinon and Gotek units and Acer Aspire One ICAROS
  • »31.08.12 - 05:53