OWB 1.7 crash on Google Docs - Forms
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    amyren
    Finally managed to make a connectiom without using the company proxy network:)
    Here is a open network available, but its wifi only, so thats why I couldnt connect directly with MorphOS.
    I solved this by setting ut a portable xp-home pc with some router enabling software. This pc is connected via wifi, and then I connected the mini to the ethernet interface. (strugling a bit with this part)

But now I can access gmail and google docs without trouble :)
  • »18.05.10 - 18:23
  • Fab
  • MorphOS Developer
    Fab
    Ok, so that's indeed down to proxy support in CURL, i guess. For next version, i've updated CURL to 7.20.1, but i don't see anything that would indicate a fix in HTTPS/Proxy, but we'll see. :)
  • »18.05.10 - 23:34
    Profile Visit Website
  • Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    jcmarcos
    Quote:

amyren wrote:

I solved this by setting ut a portable xp-home pc with some router enabling software. This pc is connected via wifi, and then I connected the mini to the ethernet interface.

Microsoft Windows to the rescue! :-D

Quote:

Fab wrote:

For next version, i've updated CURL to 7.20.1, but i don't see anything that would indicate a fix in HTTPS/Proxy, but we'll see

Let's see if there's any luck. FABtastic!
  • »19.05.10 - 07:51
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    amyren
    Quote:

jcmarcos wrote:
    Microsoft Windows to the rescue! :-D

hmmf, yes. rather annoying isn't it..
    But there was some comfort in the fact that winxp did not manage to handle this alone. Maybe because this was Home edition and not Pro, I could not get the routing to work out of the box. So I found some easy to use software, named NAT32, which does the job. Unfortunately this is shareware with a time limit of 2 hours, then I must restart the program again.
    Ironicly, I just got rid of the 30 mins timeout in MOS (got my keyfile today), and now I get another time limit to worry about:)

Fab: The next version is ready for release soon? (I noticed the OWB 1.8 teaser video looking promising)
  • »19.05.10 - 10:01