Any Nintendo DS users here?
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    XzIt
    Would really like to see this program on my Pegasos if possible, im currently using a pc to copy my games to the NDS..
    here is the link to the program.

http://www.gameboy-advance.net/nintendo_ds/supercard/nds-convert-software.htm

If there are anyone else in need of this program, maybe a bountie is in order. 8-)

XzIt
  • »09.10.06 - 11:01
    Profile Visit Website
  • Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    Jupp3
    Bah, I can just copy all homebrew (and other stuff, mp3's, sids, movies etc.) to PSP via USB cable, it acts as normal massstorage device :-)
  • »09.10.06 - 12:23
    Profile Visit Website
  • Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    SoundSquare
    do it yourself !
    i don't think this soft is legal, don't tell me you only play backups of the games you actually own....
  • »09.10.06 - 13:05
  • Acolyte of the Butterfly
    Acolyte of the Butterfly
    Schlonz
    oh no, please not this kind of discussion again...

no matter if this soft is legal or not (btw: on www.supercard.cn/eng/ there is a much newer version of this soft), most users do use it for illegal purposes. BUT: isnt this also the case for owners of cd/dvd burners and software? And noone cries that cd/dvd burners or cd/dvd burning soft is illegal (as long as the soft isnt used for removing copy protections). And what about emulators like MAME or snes9x? Anyone out there who uses it with rom images of rom cartridges he really ownes?

Please dont get me wrong, I hate pirating as much as you, but this kind of discussion sucks.

But back on topic. I dont think that there exists a open source code for the supercard software, so only reverse-engineering would lead to a port outside the windows world. which would probably mean that it is way too much work for a MOS port.
  • »09.10.06 - 15:28
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    realstar
    I actually own the M3 adaptor for NintendoDS which I use to develop homebrew. I have managed to compile devkitarm for MorphOS with C compiler working (not c++ though) and some additional tools like ndstool etc. This works well for NDS homebrew development using MorphOS. If anyone is interested I could try and package up some of these things for download. Note: These tools will not patch commercial rom dumps
  • »12.10.06 - 12:34
    Profile Visit Website
  • Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    SoundSquare
    Quote:

Please dont get me wrong, I hate pirating as much as you, but this kind of discussion sucks.

i was not starting a discussion. "do it yourself "meant alright u can do it i don't care what u gonna do with it but don't ask for a bounty or something !
  • »12.10.06 - 16:26
  • MorphOS Developer
    Henes
    @realstar

Please go ahead.

(Message posted using a DS.:-)
  • »12.10.06 - 22:07
    Profile Visit Website
  • Targhan
    @Henes

Are you using Opera for the DS? Is it finally out in europe? I want the browser for my DS ;-)
    :idea:Targhan

MorphOS portal? www.MorphZone.org
  • »14.10.06 - 17:11
    Profile Visit Website
  • MorphOS Developer
    Henes
    @Targhan

Yep, that's it.
    But it's a bit slow and non-responsive (MorphZone is a lot faster than using the PSP shit browser, though).
  • »15.10.06 - 01:06
    Profile Visit Website
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    realstar
    I uploaded my current build of DevKitARM to aminet so it should
    appear in a few days. I hope someone finds it useful, everything
    appears to work ok except the c++ compilation atm.
  • »16.10.06 - 00:51
    Profile Visit Website