How's your usb mouse buttons configured ?
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    catohagen
    Well, im bored and was fooling around in Poseidon mouse button configs and
    you can really get lost in there, the possibilites seems endless.

How's your mouse buttons configs, and whats the crazyest things you can set up in there ? :-)

Guess Arexx can add some magic too, when its implemented..
  • »01.08.04 - 21:40
  • Butterfly
    Butterfly
    Black_Eagle
    I haven't played with my mouse settings, but I have a Lgitech USB gamepad with 9 buttons =)

Since snes9x needs 8 buttons for full control and lowlevel only has 7, I put button 8 to emulate "space" keyboard button which is Select in games, and then I put swap screen on button 9. This means I can play my games in fullscreen and with just a quick press on a button on the gamepad, I can check IRC or icq/msn for messages without touching the mouse or keyboard. Pretty neat feature =)
    OnyxSoft - Amigans never surrender, they know they can do it better...
  • »01.08.04 - 22:18
    Profile Visit Website
  • Ex-Member
    > How's your mouse buttons configs, and whats the crazyest things you can set up in there ?

Well, I'm not using too crazy settings there -- using the middle mouse button for shift-replacement and on double clicking causing a screen cycle (just like I have on my Amiga) (pre condition code: if click count == constant 2).

It's possible to add autofire for some joypad buttons, too.

> Guess Arexx can add some magic too, when its implemented..

Well, you can already use the Execute Shell command with Rx to get some Arexx-Functionality. HID in Poseidon V3.0 will be greatly improved concerning the Arexx-Interface.
    Bye...
    Chris Hodges
  • »02.08.04 - 07:15