• Acolyte of the Butterfly
    Acolyte of the Butterfly
    artickfox
    I think Linux is a good option to present Pegasos Platform in other various kind of market: Linux alredy have importance in many area, and a Pegasos/linux platform can help to increase sales and diffusion of platform itself.

Howerer I think best thing for our Pegasos is to give support to all other kind of OS, not only MOS or Linux: if a platform give space/attention also to any other kind of OS, i thinks users and developer of these OS can think to pass to a Pegasos becouse it give a "better support" to their OS. Maybe if Pegasos will be good for run OpenBeos/Haiku or other OS, probably can call also these developer/users to use a Pegasos for these OS... :D
    Maybe this can be make a better advertiment of these OS on Pegasos platform (allow to user to choose how kind of OS have whith the Motherboard when buy it, example choose between Mos, Linux, Aros, QNX, and many other...). Or give developer better information about Pegasos specification... well, in any case, make something to help development of various OS for our platform, and not only close Pegasos to a few choise.

I Think MorphOS will become a serius alternative in future 1.5 release. If really developer keep their promises (Hardware acceleration, native TCP stack, a better Ambient), or many of them, Mos will become REALLY usable and competitive. I think actual 1.4.3 version is only a preliminary prototipe of what is really will be. So, when 1.5 will out and have really promised features, I think Genesis can take seriously in consideration to promote MOS like "alternative OS for an alternative machine", becouse probably it have all function we need to run ad use for our daily works.
    Virtual Paws:
    http://www.furryitalia.net/virtualpaws/index.htm
    Italian furry videogame site

Furry Italia
    http://www.furryitalia.net/
    Italian Furry Comunity

- Owner of a Pegasos 2/G3 -
  • »08.07.04 - 17:24
    Profile Visit Website