• Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    Quote:

Well sure I agree, but if they decide to drop support for MorphOS and go linux PPC I am out. I hate linux. Its not ready for the consumer to use as a day to day OS at all. Its come a long way, but still has even longer to go. If Genesi becomes a linux company I dont think I could remain if MorphOS isnt futher developed. I have no idea what the real status of MorphOS even is at present. Its so damn quiet.

[ Edited by Acill on 2004/7/8 8:14 ]

I have no doubt, they won't drop MorphOS. But it will take a little time before "desktop" running Mos are sold all other the world. First Mos as to be recognized by consumer market as a fast/efficient/reliable OS ( application included).
    Mos will appear in embedded systems, and people will start understand the power of Peg/Mos.
    I'm sure Genesi is working on that direction.
    Lot of people are working hard today on MorphOS and will continu to improve it. Until then, focusing on Linux isn't a bad idea and it is the key for Mos to get in a bigger market :) Linux user are smart, if they get another OS offered with their Pegasos they'll try it !
  • »08.07.04 - 16:28