• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    Zylesea
    Just a litte addendum tomy previus post for bbrv:

I just want to repeat that I surely realize that the Linux route is important and strongly needed for an overall success of the Peg.
    But I really would like to see a steady little hw stream towards the growing MOS scene. It is very difficult to get a board if these are not continously available. Ppl might lose their interest. Ppl who are important somehow.
    For the Linux market the Pegasos is just another hardware and Genesi just another whole package seller. This is not bad (nor, really not, it is a success) but it is *not* unique.
    The Peg + MOS *is* unique. Give the MOS scene that suport they desire. If you say, well those some hundret boards are no market, I agree it is not a big market. But if is not that big then the effort to give them those some boards is not that big either ;-)

I know that you won't drop MOS but sometimes it sounds like it's priority just got down. There is some demand for more boards and there is demand for the MOS update.
    I am sure both will be satisfied, am I right?
    --
    http://via.bckrs.de

Whenever you're sad just remember the world is 4.543 billion years old and you somehow managed to exist at the same time as David Bowie.
    ...and Matthias , my friend - RIP
  • »08.07.04 - 16:28
    Profile Visit Website