Working Torrent Clients ?
  • Caterpillar
    Caterpillar
    Lastic
    Posts: 25 from 2021/6/7
    Current on the latest MorphOS 3.20 and I could have sworn that I had been able to use ctorrent on the older MorphOS versions.

    However ctorrent or Ctorrent or BeeHive nor Transmission seem to work with torrents that seem to work on my modern machines.

    I am running Morphos on a 12" iBook G4 1,33 Ghz , 1.5 GB RAM with an mSATA-SSD adapter.

    All the torrents now seem to fail immediately with the same error - No "announce" entry

    Anybody got a clue or a working torrent client ?
  • »03.10.26 - 11:48
    Profile
  • Cocoon
    Cocoon
    Tomtom76
    Posts: 49 from 2021/6/26
    From: UK
    Dizzy Torrent 2.20 From MorphOS storage works OK.
    Powerbook G4 A1106 MorphOS 3.20 & MacOSX 10.4
  • »03.10.26 - 17:08
    Profile
  • Caterpillar
    Caterpillar
    Lastic
    Posts: 25 from 2021/6/7
    Quote:

    Tomtom76 wrote:
    Dizzy Torrent 2.20 From MorphOS storage works OK.


    Also tried that one, I add my torrent, and it just sits there , not finding any tracker.

    I did read something about having to use either

    a public ip
    or do port forwarding to my LAN ip ?

    Out of the box it doesn't seem to work but maybe I am missing further setup steps.
  • »03.10.26 - 19:09
    Profile