Can anyone here read Russian?
  • News Moderator
    News Moderator
    Darth_X
    I found this website HERE that mentions a remake of Heroes (of might and magic) for PocketPC. Any translators?

Heroes III is to this day my favourite game and any new versions of it would be nice, even fan-made remakes, considering the company that owned the IP went bankrupt (difficult to follow what has happened to their IP).

It is interesting to note, the Loki port of Heroes III used SDL.
    When you have eliminated all which is impossible,
    then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth!!! - Sherlock Holmes
  • »03.05.04 - 02:21
  • Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    poundsmack
    heroes of might and magic 2 and 3 are the best games on the planet!!!!!!!!!! :-D :-D :-o :-o please please please somoen tell me what it means.....

PS for those interested in another remake (though not great, but comming along) HERE
    "Poundsmack, official morphzone thread creator" -LorD
    "Wanna be lord of the avatars." -JKD
  • »03.05.04 - 04:36
    Profile Visit Website
  • Acolyte of the Butterfly
    Acolyte of the Butterfly
    brotheris
    Developer is working on Heroes of Might and Magic III remake for PocketPC2002 (ARM/XScale), later he thinks that he can do compile for SH3 and MIPS based devices. Currently works: land drawing, object drawing and storing all this info in ram. He seeks help for algos to systemize data, how to store maps, AI and random generator (if he'll find no help, he'll do it alone). Develops using EVC3 and pocketfrog library. Plans to implement IR, bluetooth and maybe gprs based network game.

That's rough translation, seems like a lot of work left to do.
    Home sweet home is Pegasos User Group Lithuania
  • »03.05.04 - 08:04
    Profile Visit Website