Hey! Hollywood Designer 1.0 out! Really!
  • Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    jcmarcos
    I'm a bit surprised that, to this date, nobody has made any comment whatsoever about the announcement of the release of Hollywood Designer which, by looking at its feature list, could very well be considered a "killer app". Is it that nobody is interested in audiovisual presentation software?
    Is anybody interested in doing a review or something? (yeah, this looks like the journalist version of the "please port application X" petition).
    Anyway, I just wanted to raise a big big BIG congratulation to Andreas Falkenhahn (andreas@airsoftsoftwair.de) for what seems to be a magnificient achievement in software.
  • »16.04.04 - 16:00
  • Acolyte of the Butterfly
    Acolyte of the Butterfly
    mahen
    I utterly agree. However, Hollywood being quite specific, and the MOS community being microscopic, it's understandable few people bought it in the first time.

Personnally, I don't really need this kind of software, but will buy it to support the author (as really few software are developped anyway, one can almost buy everthing), as soon as I get enough money :p

Hollywood Designer + Hollywood seem an almost perfect combination. It now only lacks PowerPoint filters (huge job I guess), which should make it more interesting for people not particularly interested in programming / making presentations themselves :)

Final word : persons as dedicated as andreas are the ones who make our platorm still go forward, 10 years after the death of commodore. Where would the amiga be without for instance, Felix Schwartz, Chris Hodge, Ralph Schmidt.. ?
    xmpp:mahen on jabber.fr
  • »17.04.04 - 11:29
    Profile Visit Website
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    Bifford
    Hi folks

The Total Amiga team are in the process of a review of this so expect it in the next issue!

I also plan to buy Hollywood+Designer+Malibu just as soon as I have money (which isnt going to be for a while yet unfortunatly).

TTFN
    Bifford
    ========
    Bifford the Youngest

My Website at: www.whiteharegames.co.uk/
  • »17.04.04 - 11:51
    Profile Visit Website
  • Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Velcro_SP
    |||

[ Edited by Velcro_SP on 2011/3/12 1:54 ]
    Pegasos2 G3, 512 megs RAM
  • »17.04.04 - 14:17
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    cecilia
    This sounds like a program I could use to make a whole list of projects I have in mind. As soon as I can scrape together the money for it, i'll get it.

And I did make a comment on another site :-P
    however, one can't say often enough a big thank you to people dedicated to making something useful - so hurrah!
    :bloons:
    darn! where's my dancing banana???? :-o
    "if you ever slam anyone, for anything, somehow you always end up eating shoe" Targhan
  • »17.04.04 - 15:15
    Profile Visit Website