• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    Quote:

matt3 wrote: Was wondering when the next updated might be coming? Use this every day and it is pretty darn good really.
    Well I was wondering that too! :-?

I sent a messages to Deron asking that very question, quite recently, to which I have had no reply (not unusual actually, but very disappointing) and more recently read a post of his in the Windows section of the PageStream Forum - Windows - "**Bitmap Printing disappeared**" where he said that he intends to get back to "Cleaning up 5.1", that was after completing some other project, a period he estimated as taking about 6 weeks to complete, that was quoted on 19-Jan-2024, so . . . if he keeps to his intended timetable that would be about the end of February - early March'ish? :-? to start "Spring cleaning" PageStream! We can but hope, and currently I have no news to report back on from an email I very recently sent to Frank Mariak, at the moment, as to whether he is in, or is prepared to get into, his "starting blocks" ready to work with Deron once more. 8-)
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »06.02.24 - 01:34