• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    I already mentioned this 'Toolbar and Toolbox icon' issue to Frank Mariak, and Deron Kazmaier - I seem to remember that being before v5.1.2 was released. I believe Christoph Poelzl has put some effort into some refurbishment of the icons but I have not seen the 'fruits' of his efforts so far. :-D

Deron stated that he is not a graphic designer, and there are methods to re-work the icons for the interface if someone wants to get involved with skills that can benefit us all. 8-D

If anyone does want to do some work on the icons, then just get in contact here, and I will pass your details along, that's if I am not in any case able to pass you the actual icons that can be re-worked to be improved upon straight away.

Some changes are in the pipeline for a re-worked release, for some of the known issues that have been reported, but these are under close wraps at the moment, and even I do not know what they are. 8-)
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »09.12.22 - 08:56