• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    I said all along that this issue is a 'pig' (apologies to any 'pigs' out there) of a problem to fix.

Like you, I spent ages trying to figure out what would make it work, and I am not sure just one single thing made it work correctly, but it is working OK on my system, so I don't want to mess with it to upset it all over again.

I KNOW it is possible to get it working, but just try everything that is mentioned, and then a few things besides, if you can think of anything else to alter slightly, and then see if that gets it working.

I really wish I could say ........ it's this item/setting you need to change, ... BUT I am not sure that what I say is definitely what was the problem for me, but all the things that have been mentioned to you, were mentioned to me, and EVENTUALLY I got it working OK ... you will as well, EVENTUALLY. ;-)

If anyone works out what thing(s) it is that need to be changed to get it working after the standard Installer routine, then please say, as it is something worth knowing - for any future users information/knowledge.
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »12.09.14 - 17:06