• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    redrumloa
    amigadave,
    Quote:

Edit: @Redrumloa, My desire to purchase an X1000 does not depend on any benchmarks for the speed of the X1000 hardware. I like the fact that it (to my knowledge) is the only computer designed solely for running any AmigaOS since Commodore went under. I personally like the guy behind the machine and the performance of the X1000 will be adequate for running the software that is currently available for OS4. I could never afford to buy a brand new Amiga when they were still being produced, so getting an X1000 when it is first released also has some appeal. I could go on with many other reasons I want an X1000, but it won't make any difference to those who do not want one and think that spending that amount of money on such a mediocre performing system is a waste of money. I am not trying to convince anyone to purchase an X1000. In fact, I would be more likely to argue against such a purchase, unless you really know what you are getting and understand what it is for.

Again, you don't need to explain yourself to me. I have nothing but respect for you. :-)
  • »29.11.11 - 04:27