• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    Quote:

Adonay wrote:
    Quote:

outlawal2 wrote:
    Awww Bless my heart... You Snarky Douchebag.. Even you could probably figure out that burning a ROM is quite limiting for MOST individuals.. Or maybe you aren't that bright..

And not everyone knows about multiple distros based on other versions of Amiga OS so once again 3.1.4 DOES have merit for new users.

Thanks for pointing out that you are nothing but an elitist asshole. Much appreciated.

Dont let anyone get in the way of your Hyperion hate-fest as that seems to be all you have to offer.

To be honnest any ACA or Blizzard 030 and up has maprom\blizzkick or whatever. Who would bother to burn roms with any of those ?

And how many new users buy a 30 year old amiga? Most would just download winuae AND the roms.

Even though I share the very strong dislike for Ben Hermans and just about everything else about Hyperion Entertainment, I have to agree with outlawal2 and his recent posts in this thread. I won't buy 3.1.4, because I don't want to support Hyperion Entertainment any more than I already have in the past. I just want Ben to lose and go away, so putting any more money into his insane excuse of a company, is just counter productive at this point in time. I hope more users begin to think this way, and maybe we can just force him out of OUR market some time in the future. It is just too bad that the good and honest developers who did all the work to create 3.1.4, took it to Hyperion (not that they had many other options at that time), because maybe if they had waited, they could have taken it to Cloanto, who I believe to be honest and who I believe have better respect for the community of remaining Amiga users.

I know for a fact that there are still "some" new Amiga users, who are buying 30 year old Amiga hardware, because I have met several of them over the past 10+ years. Outlawal2 has a very valid point.

[ Edited by amigadave 13.08.2019 - 13:26 ]
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »13.08.19 - 21:25