• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    Andreas_Wolf
    >>> When Trevor and Hyperion dissolved their partnership based in Belgium

>> A-Eon CVBA was co-owned by Ben Hermans but it had nothing to do with Hyperion.

> You are right, Trevor's shares in his partnership with Ben Hermans, or Hyperion,
    > for the first incarnation of A-Eon, have nothing to do with Hyperion shares.

What I meant is that in order to form A-Eon CVBA, Trevor entered into a partnership with Ben Hermans, but did not need to enter into a partnership with Hyperion. So even if Trevor became shareholder of Hyperion back then, this wasn't required to form A-Eon CVBA with Ben Hermans.

> Trevor probably has no financial stake in any Hyperion shares

This is what Trevor wrote in August 2017:

"I made a quick trip to Brussels to attend the Hyperion Entertainment Shareholder's AGM. [...] we [...] were later joined by fellow Hyperion shareholder Ben Hermans"
    http://blog.a-eon.biz/blog/?p=10322

Whether or not Trevor attending a Hyperion shareholder meeting in June 2017 would indicate him being a Hyperion shareholder in 2017 I don't know.

> granting Ben Hermans, or Hyperion Entertainment a larger percentage of ownership
    > in A-Eon CVBA.

As said, Hyperion was not a co-owner of A-Eon CVBA, but Ben Hermans was.

> I don't believe that Hermans had any cash to invest as part of his partial
    > ownership in the first A-Eon company. What else could he offer, besides
    > shares of Hyperion Entertainment, with an imaginary value?

I must admit the idea is appealing :-)
  • »22.02.19 - 21:56