• Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    @Andreas_Wolf

Hi,
    I suspect it is the same person I had it too, but it's been a long time :-)

better that way i wouldn't mind trying some "beta" drivers if available.

I have two PowerBooks both have the same problem with two different cards one with 128mb of ram and the other with 64mb

and unfortunately configuring .mob1 with the latest drivers all I use demo e-uae etc. it appears on the screen of the two PowerBooks and not on the external monitor.

If, on the other hand, I use the old drivers everything works perfectly on the external monitor and it is very nice to use it this way. (with old drivers, I also tried three different monitors the result is identical ).

including a tv with hdmi
    while with the new drivers for example the tv with hdmi it is not possible to use it as a monitor.

AverMedia can't capture everything, but if I don't have to capture video everything is perfect I don't encounter any problems in resolutions and any games I use or demos etc. auto-adjusts to the screen.

I add that with new drivers using .mob1
    closing the lid of the PowerBook the part of the boot where you see the butterfly the speed of the processor and the memory mounted in practice the boot (logo) of Morphos boot is completely skipped and is not seen but goes directly to the Morphos desktop.
    Later as soon as I launch an application such as a quake or a demo it is displayed only on the PowerBook monitor.

As always, I try to be as precise as possible to explain what happens

@cyfm,
    thanks again I hadn't noticed but it's been a long time.

as soon as you have time I would like to see videos created with AverMedia I like them very much and they help me to get to know Morphos better as well as the fact that you always learn something new,
    Thank you :-)

[ Edited by white 17.01.2022 - 15:00 ]
  • »16.01.22 - 19:57