• Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    @Puni
    Hi,
    Thanks for your interest,
    I have decided to close the channel for personal reasons.
    As soon as I have time I will dedicate a channel only to Morphos.

For AverMedia plus 2 I can recommend the purchase with your eyes closed
    you have to take into account that it uses hdmi inputs and outputs.
    so make sure your system supports hdmi.
    I also tested AverMedia plus 2 with ps5 and nintendo switch and it works flawlessly.
    All you need is a 128gb class 10 sd-card (no higher)
    To record without problems directly with AverMedia without using, for example, OBS is an access PC even if it works perfectly even via software.
    In addition, proprietary software is also provided for download on the AverMedia website. (Although I prefer to use OBS).
    The device is equipped with 3 buttons that have these functions:
    1) capture without pc
    2) capture with software
    3) the device becomes an SD card reader to move the recorded video directly to the PC without the need to purchase anything else.

The connections are very simple to do even for the audio you just need to connect the audio output of Morphos to AverMedia and the audio stream is recorded without problems.
    (The audio cable costs 2 euros with male-male outputs for Morphos)

Please note that the full screen Demo-Scenes will not be captured but only if used on the Morphos desktop in the window and so also for E-UAE and some games like Quake 2.
    For everything else I recommend it.

Maybe you gave me an idea the first video dedicated to Morphos I do it right on the use of AverMedia and on how to capture the videos and the assembly of the cables up to the recording of the videos.

I bought it on Amazon with damaged packaging in this way I saved 60 euros.
    A greeting and thanks for your interest. :-)
  • »28.11.21 - 20:29