• Acolyte of the Butterfly
    Acolyte of the Butterfly
    Hi,

So the weekend is giving me an opportunity to get my feet wet a bit with MorphOS.

Enjoying the experience so far. Installing was a doddle, but have hit a few snags since then.

These aren't so much snags, but beginner-type questions that I'm hoping someone might be able to help with. (Thanks for all the help so far!)

1) Is there an Alt-Tab type utility (either an option in Ambient or third party) to allow me to Alt-Tab between open windows?

2) Is there a setting to allow me to move a window off the screen? It feels quite constraining and a bit troublesome having to resize windows to allow me to see everything (1024x768 here on this cheap LCD TV monitor).

3) Related to question 2 - I'm find it quite hard on the eyes. The text is slightly fuzzy. I think the answer to this might be "buy a decent monitor", but are there other things I can try right now to crisp things up a bit?

4) I tried to open a 68k app which needs specifically "serial.device". I.e. it is hard-coded (at least for starting up) to look for serial.device. I know there are MorphOS equivalents, but is there a way I can present that program with a serial.device to get it to start?

Thank you all!
  • »19.09.15 - 17:30