• Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    Raf_MegaByte
    Quote:

DoctorMorbius_FP wrote:
    Quote:

D4Ni3L3 wrote:
    Hello!

I tried Fulvio's Peruggi keyboard and it works fine on my Apple Keyboard. I made some tests with a PC keyboard by TRUST and it works fine too.
    I prefer using apple keyboard because I can reset the Mac Mini with the key combination CTRL + APPLE ( on the left side ) + CTRL APPLE ( on the right side ).
    I tried the same positioned Keys on the PC keyboard and I cannot reset.

So what can you say to me about key resetting? How do you perform it?

Hello D4Ni3L3,

with the Apple keyboard you con use LEFT CTRL - LEFT APPLE - RIGHT APPLE (no need for RIGHT CTRL), with the PC keyboard connected to the Mac Mini you should use LEFT CTRL - LEFT WINDOWS - RIGHT WINDOWS (at least I hope so: this work on a Pegasos, but is untested on a Mac Mini).

Three fingers salute reset worked flawlessly for me on Pegasos II with Logitech keyboards sporting 2 Windows keys. (I own Logitech Desktop Wireless Navigator PS2+USB keyboard + Mouse Set, i.e. the first version that features Left and Right Windows keyx. New versions have only Left Windows key.)

With MacMini I currently use USB cable Keyboard from HewlettPackard which has two Windows keys, and also works perfectly with MorphOS 3.8.

[Extra:
    I advice you not to buy HewlettPackard keyboards. Mine is awful and often do not recognize key pressing, and mainly "SHIFT" key, so I must continuously edit missing upper case in capital letters.]

[ Edited by Raf_MegaByte 09.06.2015 - 11:06 ]
    Bill Gates "Think!", Steve Jobs: "Think different!" So... Let these guy continue blabbering thinking and enjoy computing! We are on Amiga!
  • »09.06.15 - 10:34