• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    Quote:

geit wrote: Toggling is bad, as you may want to search again or simply continue searching after you used e.g. ESC to edit the last finding. In that case you press the hotkey again and return to find mode, while you solution would remove the search field and you need to press the key combination once again to reopen it.

Toggling is still GOOD . . . I just re-checked that even though the search area is removed, once you re-initiate the search area the text you wanted to search for re-appears 'highlighted' in the search area, so you can continue where you left off, or just over-type.

So, Toggling would be beneficially GOOD. :-D

The same applies to the Search-Replace Option (Cmd+r/R) - the previously searched for replaced text is carried back into the search/replace areas of the windows, so it would be a really, really Good Thing :-D to allow this 'Toggle' feature rather than some illogical keypress that isn't even documented - and have my requested, and case proved 'Toggle' functionality applied to OWB as well - don't you think? ;-)

It probably works the same way for any other text options that are built into Scintilla/Scribble.
    Quote:

geit wrote:The close all option in future scribble works nice and without any side effects.

I will have to wait for that release as it's as far we users are concerned - it's still in the 'works'.
    Quote:

NewSense previously wrote: I might as well mention here that when I type the keyboard ± or ß or © or ® or ³ or ² or µ then Scribble offers a'?' but when I reload the saved document it loads them correctly which seems weirdly inconsistent - is this a known issue/bug?

Quote:

geit replied:It is probably UTF mode related. We sorted out a few bugs there recently and it works nicely now.

That may well be true, but again I will have to wait and test it myself once MOS v3.10 has been released, and installed on my system. 8-)
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »07.02.17 - 20:11