• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    Scribble release for MOS 3.9 was at version 1.5, AFAIK, and that's the version I'm using.

The ESC key does exactly what you say it does, but it's not documented anywhere, that I can find, in the Guide for Scribble. :-?

In fact there do not seem to be any keyboard shortcuts/commands listed in those documents, is anyone in the Dev team going to implement this information into the Scribble. guide?

The Shift-ESC option doesn't seem to do anything in Scribble v1.5 that I have with MOS 3.9 - so that part is presumably in the yet to be released version of Scribble that will be in MOS 3.10 I suppose.

I just don't know why the options don't 'toggle on/off' these features as that would close the feature that was requested and would be far more logical, so it would be a better solution to the functiionality of the features, IMHO.

I might as well mention here that when I type the keyboard ± or ß or © or ® or ³ or ² or µ then Scribble offers a'?' but when I reload the saved document it loads them correctly which seems weirdly inconsistent - is this a known issue/bug?
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »07.02.17 - 04:40