• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    I am sending out my spreadsheet list of people that are interested in sharing information about programming on and for the "Amiga" (Amiga includes all flavors, MorphOS2.x, AmigaOS3.x & 4.x, AROS, etc.).

If anyone else wants to be added to the list, please contact me via PMail, or email and provide me with the following information

Name
    Nickname
    Location (state/province & country where you live)
    email address (one that the other members of the group can use to contact you)
    Programming Skill Level (Experienced, Intermediate, or Beginner)
    Programming Language(s) (that you know, or are learning)
    Current Projects (what you are working on, or want to work on)

The list is just for use by members so they can contact each other for questions and advice on where to look for programming help.

The group may decide to meet occasionally on IRC to chat about programming topics. There is no obligation to participate or answer emails, unless you have the time to do it, so no guilt trips or complaints. Just help when and where you can, nothing formal.

I hope that more members here will choose to join and share the above requested information. The support group is not limited to MorphZone.org members only, as I have recruited people from many other Amiga forum sites as well.

I hope to get more responses from some of you (currently have about 30 members of the group)
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »23.12.10 - 18:44