• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    I am aware of the MorphZone Library and many other books and websites that have information on how to get started with C/C++ programming.

My reason for modifying this thread is to find out who here is interested in learning in a group environment where each member encourages the other members to keep going and where they might even work together on some projects.

Also, it would be great to have a knowledgeable programmer, (like Krashan, thanks for volunteering) who could answer some questions and offer advice from time to time to keep the group learning in the right direction.

Edit: I also know that hanging out on IRC where a lot of the MorphOS Developers are is a good place to ask questions, but my aim is to form a small group that will learn together and not bother the MorphOS Dev. Team too often. Just when they have questions that they cannot find the answers to on their own. But the real reason I want to start such a group is because I get distracted easily these days and if I am learning and working with a group that keeps me motivated and asks me to be accountable to the group, I know I will get distracted less often.

[ Edited by amigadave on 2010/10/13 19:36 ]
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »14.10.10 - 02:24