• IKE
  • Acolyte of the Butterfly
    Acolyte of the Butterfly
    IKE
    Quote:

jacadcaps wrote:
    OBApplication sits in libob.framework.a. It's in gg:ppc-morphos/lib in the SDK. Sorry, I forgot to update the Frameworks/Examples/Makefile. Just edit -lob_debug.framework -lmui_debug.framework to -lob.framework -lmui.framework respectively.

Did you check if the Flow Studio project compiles OK? That's the CustomClass2.xprj file - open that from the Project menu in Flow.

Thanks for the response. I tried that, it creates the first three .mo files and then fails here on the .db file:

Work:Development/Frameworks/Examples> make
    ppc-morphos-gcc-5 -Wall -DDEBUG=1 -Og -noixemul -I/SDK/Frameworks/include -fconstant-string-class=OBConstantString -fobjc-exceptions -g -std=gnu99 -Wl,--traditional-format -c CSVViewer.m -o CSVViewer.mo
    ppc-morphos-gcc-5 -Wall -DDEBUG=1 -Og -noixemul -I/SDK/Frameworks/include -fconstant-string-class=OBConstantString -fobjc-exceptions -g -std=gnu99 -Wl,--traditional-format -c CSVList.m -o CSVList.mo
    ppc-morphos-gcc-5 -Wall -DDEBUG=1 -Og -noixemul -I/SDK/Frameworks/include -fconstant-string-class=OBConstantString -fobjc-exceptions -g -std=gnu99 -Wl,--traditional-format -c CSVLoadSave.m -o CSVLoadSave.mo
    ppc-morphos-gcc-5 -Wall -DDEBUG=1 -Og -noixemul -I/SDK/Frameworks/include -fconstant-string-class=OBConstantString -fobjc-exceptions -g -std=gnu99 -Wl,--traditional-format CSVViewer.mo CSVList.mo CSVLoadSave.mo -lob.framework -lmui.framework -lobjc -ldebug -noixemul -lm -lmath -o CSVViewer.db
    /Work/Development/gg/bin/../lib/gcc-lib/ppc-morphos/5.5.0/../../../../ppc-morphos/bin/ld: CSVViewer.mo: in function `_i_MainWindow__filepanelForLoading_encoding_separator_title_lineEnding_':
    /Work/Development/Frameworks/Examples/CSVViewer.m:217: undefined reference to `__objc_class_name_OBApplication'
    /Work/Development/gg/bin/../lib/gcc-lib/ppc-morphos/5.5.0/../../../../ppc-morphos/bin/ld: /Work/Development/gg/bin/../lib/gcc-lib/ppc-morphos/5.5.0/../../../../ppc-morphos/lib/libmui.framework.a(MUIMain.mo): in function `main':
    /Temp/cvs.morphos.net/morphoswb/classes/frameworks/mui/bin/shared/../../MUIMain.m:7: undefined reference to `__objc_class_name_OBApplication'
    collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
    make: *** [Makefile:16: CSVViewer] Error 1

I get this error when compiling the CustomClass2 in FlowStudio:

Work:Development/Frameworks/Examples
    make: Entering directory '/Work/Development/Frameworks/Examples'
    compiling CustomClass2_RELEASE.mo
    › q› qlinking CustomClass2
    /Work/Development/gg/bin/../lib/gcc-lib/ppc-morphos/5.5.0/../../../../ppc-morphos/bin/ld: cannot find -lobjfw_rt.library
    collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
    make: *** [Work:Development/Frameworks/Examples/Makefile.CC2:76: CustomClass2] Error 1
    make: Leaving directory '/Work/Development/Frameworks/Examples'
    ### Build End ###

[ Edited by IKE 05.12.2020 - 09:46 ]
    IKE

MacMini G4 1.5Ghz/PowerBook G4 1.67Ghz/PowerMac G5 2.0Ghz DP 7,2 Radeon 9650/256MB