• Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    Yomgui
    @Diskdoctor:

Python:
    As it was written "TO BE REMOVED on the next release". And it was! ;-)
    Take a look to the last release (r42), don't use r39 because there is also a bad bug inside.

Note: except this link (not for long), I try to remove all invalid links on my web site as soon as possible. These invalids links are on external web sites and forums, where I'll not make update. Sorry for this forgotten link, but keep a look on my Python page. I can't (not time for that) make support for old releases specialy if some better ones are availables.

PyMUI:
    I've started (and quiet finished) the v0.2. In this one I've totally redesigned the _core.py code and how MUI classes are mapped in Python using the module 'ctypes' that I've also ported (unfinished, only C types usage possible). This module gives me an handy way to manipulate type conversion between the C and Python world.
    Now it's less tricky, more clean, more 'Python'.
    I've also started to re-write Gribouillis with this new API. Just a small bug to fix again and the new Gribouillis is ready (no features added, just usage of PyMUI 0.2).

So you see I've been really busy during this time: and I shall be a father, and I've got gold and I'm sick...
    When v0.2 is on the net, I'll write a tiny documentation to use it. sure!

Thanks!

[ Edited by Yomgui on 2009/11/26 17:55 ]
    And now... next project!
  • »26.11.09 - 17:44
    Profile Visit Website