• Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    connor
    Quote:

It is tricky because every object has a "right" to decide its background.

I see. So in these rare cases I have to define some more. It is okay, usually it won't be necessary I guess.

Quote:

In short png2c is useful in custom classes only.

I would use PNG images wherever possible but in this case the original picture is just a JPG. I have no better quality data of this image, so I have to use it. I could convert it to PNG, though.
    If I want to skip custom classes for a while because I did not learn about them yet: what else could I do to embed a picture as source into my executable?

Sadly, as Amigans/MorphOSians we are used to software locking up the whole system :-) No, of course this is not my intention. I want to make use of the program. Otherwise I could just hit the reset button on the front instead of learning MUI.

I read about "internal" and "external" custom classes. The latter one being those .mcc, I guess. Are you talking about internal ones? I guess the main difference is whether you want to share them with other applications (external) or not (internal). Is that right?
    I found some custom class examples on Aminet like http://aminet.net/package/dev/mui/MCC_Time but for a starter I think they are too complex. Is there a minimal example somewhere out there to learn from it?
  • »16.04.13 - 20:12