• MorphOS Developer
    itix
    @jacadcaps

Quote:

Quote:

Would removing the DoMethod(obj, MUIM_Mccprefs_RegisterGadget,...) call work around this problem? Being able to watch the changes in real time doesn't really make much sense for the number of undo steps as this doesn't cause any visual feedback.

Why not fix the bug instead of trying to hide it? :) About the 2nd question: no, windows do not get reopened when changing settings. There is no need for that.

The undo buffer should not be adjusted in real time. If user goes to play with settings and sets undo levels to zero user would lose his undo buffer instantly.

I tried to disable undo buffer code but it is still crashing. It crashes on some internal MUI DoMethod() call and after series of jumps inside muimaster.library it jumps to 0x00ffxxxx and crashes. 68k stack is always dead.

Oh, and it crashes only if that TextEditor.mcc object is used in TextEditor.mcp. If I remove TE.mcc from this TE.mcp I can change undo levels in real time. Open applications using TE.mcc continue to work. Just only when it is used in MCP it crashes. Not always, just sometimes, sometimes instantly.

[ Edited by itix on 2010/7/2 22:23 ]
    1 + 1 = 3 with very large values of 1
  • »02.07.10 - 19:20