• Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Tcheko
    @tokai :

I will never dare to take Haribos from a baby chimpanzee hands. Those litlle beasts are really strong. I have seen a girl being fighted by many little chimps, she landed to the hospital badly hurt.

I do agree MUI is easy to play with but the learning curve can be long... Examples can help to do (and understand) things faster. I know there is some example in the SDK but those examples come from pre 2k era with bad pratice like hook IIRC. It covers the basic at least.

MSDN documentation have most of the time a sample example for every function. Is that bad ? I don't think so.

Programmer are lazy by nature. Don't ask them to write documentation. MUI by itself could be the subject of a 400 pages book.

New V51 intuition functions are lightly documented. Is that enough ? I don't think so. Again, a practical example like we were used to have in RKM can be handfull.

If we want to attract new developpers, extensive & good documentation with examples is a must have IMO.
    Quelque soit le chemin que tu prendras dans la vie, sache que tu auras des ampoules aux pieds.
    -------
    I need to practice my Kung Fu.
  • »28.10.09 - 08:55
    Profile Visit Website