No Rave3D.library for R300 ?!!?
  • Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    BSzili
    I don't have the faintest idea on where the notion of Heretic II being broken with the public versions of Wazp3D comes from. You could make a screenshot or video showing what way it is broken, and provide more details on how to reproduce it, so it can be fixed.

[ Edited by BSzili 01.01.2015 - 15:42 ]
    This is just like television, only you can see much further.
  • »01.01.15 - 14:35
    Profile Visit Website
  • Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    Andreas_Wolf
    > I don't have the faintest idea on where the notion of Heretic II being broken
    > with the public versions of Wazp3D comes from.

I think it comes from thellier's posting I linked to ("with this version more games are running (almost) well", followed by a link to a video showing Heretic II running on MorphOS via unreleased version of Wazp3D). But maybe this is just a misunderstanding on the part of me and others?
  • »01.01.15 - 16:19
  • Caterpillar
    Caterpillar
    I think that Bszili has forgotten that he got and use the latest Wazp3D version (I mean not the Aminet one) that support full screen games like wipeout and heretic

Alain
  • »01.01.15 - 16:49
    Profile Visit Website
  • Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    BSzili
    I'm a scatterbrain, but not senile yet :P I didn't know we were talking about Warp3D games in general running in fullscreen mode. Since Heretic II was the first game I tested Wazp3D with, the current aminet version is definitely capable of running it in windowed mode. This is why I was confused by the news that it just became supported by Wazp3D.
    This is just like television, only you can see much further.
  • »01.01.15 - 18:06
    Profile Visit Website