• MorphOS Developer
    bigfoot
    Quote:

MDW wrote:
    Quote:

bigfoot wrote:
    Morphiller demo now also runs on the Radeon HD 5450, except the final report screen that seems to misrender a bit.

It's an honor for me that you checked my little production. I am very happy. :-)

You released it while I was working on the R600 driver. Of course I had to test it :D Thanks for the shout-out in the scroller, BTW ;)

Quote:

MDW wrote:
    Regarding final report screen maybe in my implementation is a reason of the problem. End scroller, launcher and the report screen uses my quite complicated GUI-system. Maybe I will be able to help for detect reason of the problem?

If you have any suggestions as to what might be causing the misrendering, I'd be happy to hear! Here's a screenshot of the problem. The end scroller and the settings GUI both seem to render correctly as far as I can tell, it's really only this results screen that's giving a problem.

I also just noticed that if I enable the FPS counter, the FPS counter misrenders the same way the report screen does.
    I rarely log in to MorphZone which means that I often miss private messages sent on here. If you wish to contact me, please email me at [username]@asgaard.morphos-team.net, where [username] is my username here on MorphZone.
  • »12.07.23 - 09:19
    Profile Visit Website