• MorphOS Developer
    bigfoot
    Quote:

Cowcat wrote:
    There's some kind of issue with new includes (can't recompile D3):

For example:

Code:
    error: ‘PFNGLBINDBUFFERARBPROC’ does not name a type; did you mean ‘PFNGLBINDBUFFERPROC’?

And a good streamed amount of errors like that.

Probably some
    Code:
    external "C" { 

is missing in some place ?

Opengl + SDL2 C programs like sm64x work ok.

No, it seems like that Dhewm3 depends on the OpenGL includes defining typedefs for function pointers to OpenGL functions, which MorphOS' current OpenGL includes don't have. I'll add them in the next update.

The reason it worked before was that MorphOS' OpenGL includes also didn't create the preprocessor definition for example named "GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object". With this preprocessor definition missing, the SDL includes would inject its own typedefs for the function pointers. Now that MorphOS' includes have these preprocessor definitions, the typedefs are missing, and hence Dhewm3 doesn't build.

The easy fix for now is to edit gg:os-include/tgl/glstd.h and remove the block of #define statements from line 8 to line 93.
    I rarely log in to MorphZone which means that I often miss private messages sent on here. If you wish to contact me, please email me at [username]@asgaard.morphos-team.net, where [username] is my username here on MorphZone.
  • »18.12.22 - 08:51
    Profile Visit Website