• MorphOS Developer
    bigfoot
    Thank you for the interest, everyone. I appreciate it!

I've set up a quick website to keep track of contributions and with details about the different projects. Please note that this is still very much work in progress, and it will be updated and extended in the near future.

https://tinygl.molsen.co.za/

There are instructions for contributing via bank transfer and via Paypal in CAD, EUR, GBP and USD. If you'd like to contribute directly in a different currency, please let me know which currency you'd like to pay in, and I'll see what I can do. If you're contributing with a currency not listed above, and don't mind a conversion/international transfer fee, then please choose to pay in EUR.

Also keep in mind that I will amend the project descriptions in the near future to add some more firm requirements for completion of each project, so everyone is 100% sure what they're paying for. This will mainly be a list of things that must work for each project to be considered complete.
    I rarely log in to MorphZone which means that I often miss private messages sent on here. If you wish to contact me, please email me at [username]@asgaard.morphos-team.net, where [username] is my username here on MorphZone.
  • »02.06.22 - 13:39
    Profile Visit Website