• MorphOS Developer
    bigfoot
    And as for my status page, unfortunately all the comments discussing and explaining it got lost.

However, just to clarify: I'm also using this status page as internal guidance for myself. I'm only marking something as fully supported when not only is it supported, but it's also been verified to work according to specs, and has a unit test associated with it to verify its real life functionality too. Much of what is marked as "function exists" is either fully implemented, or only missing minor things required for specs conformance, but not having an effect on pretty much any real world application.

I'm also in the (hopefully) near future gonna make some notes about how difficult certain features are to implement, since it's pretty much impossible to tell from the current status page.
    I rarely log in to MorphZone which means that I often miss private messages sent on here. If you wish to contact me, please email me at [username]@asgaard.morphos-team.net, where [username] is my username here on MorphZone.
  • »04.04.22 - 19:05
    Profile Visit Website