• Just looking around
    Buleste
    I have a A1200 with BPPC 200mhz 040 25mhz with ZorroIV with CV64/3d, a 4 way buffered IDE with 20gb HDD and CDROM. I'm trying to install MOS and have read many posts on how to get it working but to no avail. I've tried using a FFS partition and am using a SFS 1.84 partition at the moment. I normally have 256Mb of RAM but have reduced it to 128mb i've tried idehack, with rom and without rom with colon and without but i still only get so far which is the startup works and resets but i then just get the black screen. I've not been able to boot from CD either. i can't connect to a PC as i don't have the cables. Can anyone help?? this is my current startup-sequence..

;
    ; This is the MorphOS loader startup-sequence. If you set the MorphOS partition as bootable,
    ; this file would cause MorphOS to get loaded on boot automaticly.
    ;
    ; By default MorphOS boots without using the ROM contents of your Amiga. If you wish to
    ; make it use the kickstart contents (to be able to use trackdisk.device for example)
    ; please follow those steps:
    ;
    ; 1) Check if you have a correct kickstart file:
    ; The Kickstart version required are:
    ; Amiga4000/4000T/3000 - 40.68 or 40.70
    ; Amiga1200 - 40.68
    ; Is is advised that you use the unpatched ROM files
    ;
    ; 2) Move or delete fakerom.elf from boot/extmoudles
    ;
    ; 3) Change the kickstart variable, remember to tune the file path

set kickstart "kickstart=DH1:Devs/ROM3.1"
    ;set kickstart "nokickstart"

; Bootdevice can be used to specify the MorphOS partition if you have more than one
    ; bootable partition and the MorphOS one doesn't have the highest boot priority. Remember
    ; to use partition names, not volume names! This option requires the 'bootdevice' keyword
    ; like in the example below:
    set bootdevice "bootdevice=DH1:"
    ; Leave the var blank if you want to boot from the default boot partition!

;set bootdevice ""

; The resetlevel and delay variables are there for you to tweak if MorphOS startup doesn't
    ; reboot the machine properly after loading MorphOS files.
    ;
    ; The possible resetlevel values are:
    ; 0 exec/coldreboot (System Reboot)
    ; 1 MMU switch off + normal reset in chipram (default)
    ; 2 MMU switch off + double reset in chipram
    ; 3 MMU switch off + Cyberstorm HW Reset in chipram
    ; 4 for (;;);..waiting for manual reset by your hands:-)
    ; 5 MMU switch off + normal reset in fastram
    ; 6 MMU switch off + double reset in fastram
    ; 7 MMU switch off + Cyberstorm HW Reset in fastram
    ;
    ; NOTE: most common setting for BlizzardPPC is resetlevel 1 and 5 for CyberStormPPC!

set resetlevel 1
    set delay 1

; Load the MorphOS loader!

cd DH1:boot
    startup hal=roms/hal.com1 kernel=roms/kernel.com1 abox=roms/abox2.com1 module=roms/module.com1.idehack resetlevel=$resetlevel ramdebug verbose debug EDebugFlags="NoLogServer NoLogWindow" sumkick disableled delay=$delay extmodules=extmodules/#? $bootdevice $kickstart
  • »06.02.08 - 12:39